Benefits and Attributes
TMS flanged cups are deep drawn, providing you with a seamless stainless steel part that can be used for motor shrouds, enclosures, lids, storage containers and more. The elimination of seam welds reduces the issues common with welded containers like leaks and corrosion. If you’re not sure what to get, we can build to print or customize your cup with holes, fittings, welding and finishes. TMS can customize your cup in-house, or work with your fabricator of choice. Our deep drawn cups can also be paired with a matching TMS flat, domed or beaded lid. Common markets for deep drawn cups are: food manufacturing, hospitality, architecture and automotive industries.
Common Design Ideas and Applications
- Deep Drawn Cups
- Storage Containers
- Waste Disposal Containers
- Metal Buckets
- Metal Shells
- Deep Drawn Enclosures
- Food Storage Containers
- Motor Shrouds
- Deep Drawn Housings
- Deep Drawn Rings
- Deep Drawn Caps
- Stainless Steel Pans
- Stainless Steel Pots
Benefits of Deep Drawing
- Deep drawn parts are created from a single sheet of metal,meaning they are 100% seamless
- Large quantities of deep drawn products can be easily manufactured, meaning rapid cycles.
- Lower cycle times per piece than metal spinning and welding operations.
- Monolithic parts can be formed from a single piece of sheet or plate material.
- Rather uniform material thickness can be achieved in stainless steel shapes.
Price breaks are available at 5, 10, 25 & 100 piece quantities.
TMS wants its customers to be 100% satisfied with their order. If an order of standard product needs to be returned, written authorization for the return must be requested to the company. There will be no return of customized product if the product conforms to customer specifications. If customized product is non-conforming to agreed upon specifications, then the company will authorize a return of the product to be reworked to agreed upon specifications.